BISON INCAGSBKGY SAFETY GUMBOOT PVC BLACK GREY
- Flexible composition makes the Inca resistant to cracking.
- Self-cleaning cleat pattern.
- Wide fitting last.
- Arch support for increased comfort.
- Cleat pattern design for maximum traction.
- Resistant to animal fats, oil and acids.
- Ezi Exit spur for quick removal.
- Rigid upper will not drape whilst remaining flexible.
- Cut-off rings for easy wearer customisation.
- Supple hard wearing PVC.
- Double thickness PVC on high wear points, and sensitive areas of the feet.
- Steel toe cap.
- STANDARDS – Manufactured compliant to AS 2210.3.2019 & ISO20345:2011 S4. Complies to SRC for slip resistance.
- SUITABLE INDUSTRIES – Construction & Trades, Infrastructure & Civil, Agriculture & Forestry, Oil & Gas, Mining, Manufacturing.
- Available in sizes 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13.
We are aware of frustrations of workers in many of our industries with poor fitting, uncomfortable, European standard sized boots. We engaged extensively with front-line workers, gaining deep understanding of these issues and uncovered real insights around how FIT, GRIP, COMFORT and ankle stability contribute to workplace safety and a more comfortable better performing boot.
All our Bison Safety Boots and Gumboots comply to AS/NZS 2210.3:2019. So whether you are after Zip, Lace Up or Slip On Safety Boots or PVC or Neoprene Rubber Gumboot, Bison has you covered