BISON XTLZBK ANKLE LACE UP W/ZIP SAFETY BOOTS
- Wide fit sole sizing minimises trip hazards, eliminates rubzones and maximises surface area grip.
- Bison Grip nitrile rubber outsole compound and multidirectional tread design, delivers maximum grip on all surfaces.
- Antipenetration IMFLEX insole uses thermoforming technology to allow for additional comfort at heal strike area as well as up to 20% more flex across the forepart of the foot. Insole complies to ISO 20345:2004 International Safety Standards.
- Lighter weight EVA midsole for improved flex and better impact absorption.
- A unique 4 layer heel support system for enhanced heel and lower leg stability to prevent ankle roll.
- Proven hidurability materials; abrasion, heat and chemical resistant, organic fat, oil and acid resistant.
- Ergonomic rocker bottom sole aids forward motion, reduces wearer fatigue, and reduces risk of toe trip and heel strike slips.
- Nitrile rubber outsole offers extreme protection up to 300 degrees Celsius.
- Innovative selfventing footbed base (SDVS: Self Dispersing Venting System) and breathable lining, combine to enhance heat dispersion and reduce moisture (sweat).
- Moulded footbed compound, with athletic arch support, provides compression resistant cushioning and improved support.
- Thermo Performance support foam moulds to the wearer’s heel to provide personalised support, for a customfit comfort.
- Steel toe cap.
- STANDARDS – Certified to AS 2210.3:2019 Lic. BMP 708413 and EN ISO 20345:2011 Lic. BMP 708414. Class 1 SBP, SRC, FO. (EH) ASTM F241317 Sect 5.5.
- SUITABLE INDUSTRIES – Construction & Trades, Infrastructure & Civil, Agriculture & Forestry, Oil & Gas, Mining, Manufacturing.
- Available in sizes 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8W, 9, 9W, 10, 10W, 11, 11W, 12, 12W, 13, 14.
We are aware of frustrations of workers in many of our industries with poor fitting, uncomfortable, European standard sized boots. We engaged extensively with front-line workers, gaining deep understanding of these issues and uncovered real insights around how FIT, GRIP, COMFORT and ankle stability contribute to workplace safety and a more comfortable better performing boot.
All our Bison Safety Boots and Gumboots comply to AS/NZS 2210.3:2019. So whether you are after Zip, Lace Up or Slip On Safety Boots or PVC or Neoprene Rubber Gumboot, Bison has you covered