BLUNDSTONE 004 UNISEX GUMBOOT SERIES NON SAFETY WORK GUMBOOTS – WHITE
These waterproof Chemguard gumboots are recommended for food industry workers who don’t need steel toe caps.
- White waterproof general-purpose gumboot
- Made from a PVC/nitrile compound that is organic fat, oil and acid resistant
- Fully removable contoured EVA footbed
- Reinforced ankle, heel, and instep with rear kick-off lip
- Recommended for the food industry
- Two pre-stamped guide lines allow height adjustment for optimum comfort
- Tread designed specifically for food and related industries with improved slip and abrasion resistance
- Made in Tasmania
Gumboots are highly resistant to water and liquid penetration keeping your feet dry for all day comfort.
The chemical, oil & acid resistant properties of the gumboots provide waterproof protection for many environments.
These gumboots are specifically formulated to offer resistance to most organic fats and are ideal for kitchens, poultry and farming environments where exposure to biological contamination is a possibility.
Our soles combine a unique tread pattern with our expertise in blending the PVC/nitrile to provide excellent durability and slip resistance.
The reinforced ankle, heel and instep provide extra support and increase durability in high pressure areas of the gumboot.
The rear kick-off lip is designed for you to get your boots off quickly and safely.