BLUNDSTONE 006 UNISEX GUMBOOT SERIES SAFETY GUMBOOTS – WHITE
Proudly made in Tasmania, these slip and abrasion resistant Armorchem gumboots are perfect for food industry workers.
- White Armorchem waterproof safety gumboot
- Made from a PVC/nitrile compound that is organic fat, oil and acid resistant
- Fully removable contoured EVA footbed
- Tread designed specifically for food and related industries, with improved slip and abrasion resistance
- Reinforced ankle, heel, and instep with rear kick-off lip
- Knit lining for comfort
- Two pre-stamped guide lines allow height adjustment for optimum comfort
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring reduces wearer fatigue
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
- Made in Tasmania
Gumboots are highly resistant to water and liquid penetration keeping your feet dry for all day comfort.
The chemical, oil & acid resistant properties of the gumboots provide waterproof protection for many environments.
These gumboots are specifically formulated to offer resistance to most organic fats and are ideal for kitchens, poultry and farming environments where exposure to biological contamination is a possibility.
Our soles combine a unique tread pattern with our expertise in blending the PVC/nitrile to provide excellent durability and slip resistance.
The reinforced ankle, heel and instep provide extra support and increase durability in high pressure areas of the gumboot.
Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to impacts, punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression.