BLUNDSTONE 024 UNISEX SAFETY GUMBOOTS
* UNISEX GUMBOOTS ARE IN MEN’S SIZING
* SEE CONVERSION CHART FOR WOMEN’S
Made to withstand the roughest and toughest working environments, the #024 are wide-fitting gumboots with a steel penetration-resistant midsole.
- Grey safety gumboot made to withstand harsh working environments like underground mining
- Steel toe cap and steel penetration-resistant midsole for maximum protection
- Made from a PVC/nitrile compound that is chemical, oil and acid resistant
- Soft metatarsal pad to reduce pressure and stress on the delicate metatarsal bones of your feet allowing full flexibility.
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert provides superior comfort.
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable footbed
- Wide fit and a heavy-duty tread base for extra stability and a sole pattern that resists clogging, providing superior grip in most conditions
- Distinctive upper pattern provides vulnerable areas with greater cut and abrasion resilience.
- Reinforced ankle, heel and instep, and rear kick off lip
- Knit lining for comfort
- Two pre-stamped guide lines allow height adjustment for optimum comfort
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring reduces wearer fatigue
- Made in Tasmania
WATERPROOF SAFETY GUMBOOT
Gumboots are highly resistant to water and liquid penetration keeping your feet dry for all day comfort.
PENETRATION-RESISTANT STEEL MIDSOLE
Provides maximum resistance against perforation of the sole by nails and other sharp objects.
LUXURY PU FOOTBED
Our ultimate Comfort Arch footbed is made from soft polyurethane, covered with a full length cushion of foam polyurethane, topped by a long-wearing mesh cover. This footbed has an airflow and moisture-wicking system and also includes a large pad of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection under the ball of the foot.
SLIP & ABRASION RESISTANT
Our soles combine a unique tread pattern with our expertise in blending the PVC/nitrile to provide excellent durability and slip resistance.
Designed with a wider circumference through the calf area to accommodate even larger size legs and feet.