Blundstone 243 Unisex Zip Up Safety Boots
* UNISEX BOOTS ARE IN MEN’S SIZING
* SEE CONVERSION CHART FOR WOMEN’S
With plenty of comfort features—including Blundstone’s exclusive SPS Max comfort system—the #243 is a 135mm high safety boot that’s perfect if you’re on your feet all day.
- Wheat nubuck water-resistant leather zip side ankle safety boot—135mm height
- Padded collar and tongue
- Coolmax—breathable, moisture-wicking lining
- Moulded scratchguard heel and TPU toe guard protection
- Convenient heavy-duty zip with zip fastener
- SPS Max—XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for increased impact protection.
- PU midsole and TPU outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- 6mm tread—oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert provides superior comfort
- Anti-bacterial, breathable and washable footbed
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Reinforced stitching
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
- Men’s Sizing
ZIP SIDE CONVENIENCE
A combination of lace up and zip side, these boots are easy on, easy off so you can leave hard work at the door.
TPU OUTSOLE—140°C HEAT RESISTANT
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 140°C, therefore can withstand temperatures typically encountered in the majority of industrial applications.
COMFORT AIR PU FOOTBED
Comfort Air PU footbed which is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable
EXCELLENT SLIP RESISTANCE
Achieving the slip resistance standards in AS 2210.3:2019, this boot has a tread pattern designed to maximise the qualities of the TPU outsole.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD RESISTANT
Where there is a risk that a person may come in contact with a live electrical circuit, electrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard.
This boot is certified to ASTM F2413-18. Clause 5.6 for electrical shock hazard resistance.
STEEL TOE CAP
Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to impacts, punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression.