BLUNDSTONE 325 UNISEX ZIP UP SERIES SAFETY BOOTS
* UNISEX BOOTS ARE IN MEN’S SIZING
* SEE CONVERSION CHART FOR WOMEN’S
The #325 combines comfort, safety and durability with on-trend stone nubuck in one package. Perfect if you want a boot that not only looks good but is great value for money too.
- Stone nubuck zip side safety boot—135mm height
- High quality, anti-bacterial comfort lining
- Toe guard for extra durability
- SPS Max—XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for increased impact protection.
- PU midsole and TPU outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- slip resistant
- Comfort Air PU footbed which is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with skeletal stability
- Full heel breast with arch support for ladder and gantry safety
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
ZIP SIDE CONVENIENCE
Zip sided with laces for a personalised fit, these boots are easy on, easy off so you can leave hard work at the door.
TPU OUTSOLE—140°C HEAT RESISTANT
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 140°C, making them capable of withstanding temperatures typically encountered in the majority of industrial applications.
COMFORT AIR PU FOOTBED
Comfort Air PU footbed which is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable
EXCELLENT SLIP RESISTANCE
Achieving the slip resistance standards in AS 2210.3:2019, this boot has a tread pattern designed to maximise the qualities of the TPU outsole.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD RESISTANT
Where there is a risk that a person may come in contact with a live electrical circuit, electrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard.
This boot is certified to ASTM F2413-18. Clause 5.6 for electrical shock hazard resistance.
STEEL TOE CAP
Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to impacts, punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression