BLUNDSTONE 419 UNISEX ZIP UP NON SAFETY WORK BOOTS – BLACK
The #419 is packed with comfort features including Blundstone’s renowned SPS Max Comfort system, a Comfort Air PU footbed and high quality anti-bacterial lining, making this a great value, general purpose, non-safety boot
- Black leather zip sided non-safety boot
- Convenient heavy-duty YKK zip with zip fastener
- High quality anti-bacterial lining
- SPS Max—XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for increased impact protection.
- PU midsole and TPU outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- slip resistant
- Comfort Air PU footbed which is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel Shank—ensures correct flex point and assists with torsional stability
- Full heel breast with arch support for ladder and gantry safety
ZIP SIDE CONVENIENCE
Built tough with a YKK zipper, these boots are easy on, easy off so you can leave hard work at the door.
TPU OUTSOLE—140°C HEAT RESISTANT
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 140°C, therefore withstanding temperatures typically encountered in the majority of industrial applications.
SPS MAX COMFORT
Utilising XRD® Technology, SPS MAX comfort has been designed to provide ultimate protection and support, reducing fatigue and orthopaedic problems in the lower back, legs and feet.
COMFORT AIR PU FOOTBED
Comfort Air PU footbed which is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
The steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with torsional stability.
EXCELLENT SLIP RESISTANCE
This boot has a tread pattern designed to maximise the qualities of the TPU outsole.