BLUNDSTONE 650 UNISEX WORK SERIES WORK BOOTS – WALNUT BROWN
Our original boots, turned up to the max. The #650 combine our legendary durability with premium comfort features.
- Walnut premium leather elastic side boot
- Leather lining makes it easier to slide on and off.
- V cut upper reduces stitching exposure
- Featuring XRD® Technology for supreme impact absorption and a PU midsole for improved comfort and cushioning
- TPU outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- EVA Classic Comfort footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection inserted in the heel strike zone
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
We inspect each piece of leather by hand before it begins the manufacturing process. If it doesn’t meet our quality standards, we choose not to use it. Simple as that.
The TPU outsole provides durability and grip on uneven surfaces.
Utilising XRD® Technology, SPS MAX comfort has been designed to provide ultimate protection and support, reducing fatigue and orthopaedic problems in the lower back, legs and feet
Made from EVA with XRD® Technology inserts for added impact absorption. The footbed is also breathable, washable and resistant to bacteria.
The supple leather lining gives added protection from the elements and makes your boots even easier to slip on and off.
The steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with torsional stability.