BLUNDSTONE 659 UNISEX WORK SERIES WORK BOOTS – BROWN THOROUGHBRED
The #659 combines comfort with practicality with its soft brown leather upper, square toe and durable outsole. The perfect allrounder.
Sizing Note* Men’s sizing – see conversion chart for Women’s
- Brown Thoroughbred full grain leather elastic side boot with square toe styling for a more refined look
- V cut upper reduces stitching exposure
- Conventionally lasted construction
- Featuring XRD® Technology for supreme impact absorption and a PU midsole for improved comfort and cushioning
- TPU outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Fully removable contoured EVA footbed
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Defined heel
FULL GRAIN PREMIUM LEATHER
We inspect each piece of leather by hand before it begins the manufacturing process. If it doesn’t meet our quality standards, we choose not to use it. Simple as that
The TPU outsole provides durability and grip on uneven surfaces.
SPS MAX COMFORT
Utilising XRD® Technology, SPS MAX comfort has been designed to provide ultimate protection and support, reducing fatigue and orthopaedic problems in the lower back, legs and feet.
A fresh twist on our signature style, offering a point of difference to your Blundstone collection.
With a defined heel and chiselled toe, these boots can take you from the farm to dinner in comfort and style.
The steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with torsional stability.