BLUNDSTONE 884 WOMEN’S SAFETY SERIES SAFETY JOGGERS – BLACK & BLUE
Designed and built for women, the #884 features XRD® cushioning in the footbed and midsole—which means they’re perfect for long days on the job.
- Black breathable nylon upper, anti-static uniform safety jogger
- Lightweight, comfort fit designed specifically for women
- Blue, breathable, moisture wicking lining
- Removable PU foam footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection heel insert for greater impact absorption and comfort
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable footbed
- XRD® inserted into the forepart of the innersole
- Rubber outsole has a high coefficient of friction for increased grip/slip resistance and durability
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- slip resistant
- TPU toe guard and Heel skeletal Stabiliser
- Elasticated laces for quick fastening. Standard laces are also included
- Tongue pocket to hide laces and reduce trip hazard potential
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Nylon shank—ensures correct step flex point and assists with skeletal stability
- Airport friendly
- Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant composite toe cap However, if your feet are exposed to the risk of repetitive impacts, penetration or cutting hazards or electrical hazards, then we recommend that you consider one of our steel safety toe boots as they may be more suited to your needs
Designed and manufactured specifically for women, offering optimum fit, support and comfort along with a range of safety features.
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 140°C, therefore withstanding temperatures typically encountered in the majority of industrial applications.
With a composite toe cap and nylon shank, these boots are metal-free, meaning they won’t set off security detectors.
Removable PU footbed which includes a pad of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection under the heel of the foot. The footbed is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
Designed to prevent the build up of static electricity by conducting the static change to the ground. This greatly reduces the risk of electric shock, and is best used in workplaces including petrochemical plants, airport tarmacs and anywhere you’re exposed to flammable vapours.
Capable of withstanding an impact of 200 joules, they’re the ideal boot if you’re on your feet all day and require lightweight protection. And because they’re metal free, they won’t set off any metal detectors.