BLUNDSTONE 892 WOMEN’S SAFETY SERIES SAFETY BOOTS – WHEAT
The #892 safety boot has been designed specifically for women, offering optimum fit, support and comfort and protection.
- Specific fit for women
- Wheat water-resistant nubuck upper
- Convenient heavy-duty YKK zip with zip fastener
- Breathable, anti-bacterial lining
- Zip side for easy on, easy off and easy release lace locks
- Moulded TPU bump cap for added abrasion protection
- Padded collar and tongue
- Low density shock absorbing PU midsole
- Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments
- oil, acid and organic fat resistant
- outsole heat resistant to 300˚C
- slip resistant
- XRD® Extreme Impact Protection inserted into both the heel and forepart construction
- Comfort Arch PU footbed with XRD® Technology for supreme impact protection
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with skeletal stability
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
Designed and manufactured specifically for women, offering optimum fit, support and comfort along with a range of safety features.
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 300°C and has a very high insulating value providing short term resistance to melting and cracks at higher than normal temperature ranges that may be encountered in an industrial environment.
Our ultimate Comfort Arch footbed is made from soft polyurethane, covered with a full length cushion of foam polyurethane, topped by a long-wearing mesh cover. This footbed has an airflow and moisture-wicking system and also includes a large pad of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection under the ball of the foot.
Designed to keep feet comfortable by drawing heat away from feet in hot conditions and providing warmth when it gets cold. The linings are anti-bacterial, breathable and quick drying, keeping you comfortable all day.
Where there is a risk that a person may come in contact with a live electrical circuit, electrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard.
This boot is certified to ASTM F2413-18. Clause 5.6 for electrical shock hazard resistance.
Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to impacts, punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression.