Blundstone 982 Work & Safety Boot Black
Perfect for industries where there is a potential for caustic acid exposure, our zip sided chemical-resistant #982 will keep you safe and comfortable all day long.
- Black chemical resistant leather upper with Schoeller® Keprotec® fabric, Kevlar® stitching and TPU scuff and heel guards.
- XRD® Technology in the footbed and forepart and heel strike zone of the midsole for supreme impact absorption. The footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- A durable rubber outsole that is slip, cut and abrasion resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 300°C.
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 – Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
Available in sizes 5 – 14 (half sizes 7.5 – 10.5)