BLUNDSTONE 995 UNISEX LACE UP SERIES SAFETY BOOTS
* UNISEX BOOTS ARE IN MEN’S SIZING
* SEE CONVERSION CHART FOR WOMEN’S
With a range of comfort and safety features, the 185mm high #995 is purpose-built for heavy construction, forestry, and the oil and gas industries.
- Black platinum quality water-resistant leather high leg safety boot— 185mm height
- 7 eyelet lace up with lace locking device
- Moulded TPU bump cap for added leather protection
- Kevlar® stitching on critical seams
- Padded tongue and collar
- Thermal regulating bamboo lining
- Low density shock absorbing PU midsole with anti-bacterial agent.
- Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments
- excellent cut and slip resistance,
- highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- heat resistant to 300˚C
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert provides superior comfort.
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable footbed.
- Nylon shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with skeletal stability
- Non-metallic penetration-resistant insole
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
Premium leather is treated to provide extra water resistance and is particularly suitable for muddy conditions.
RUBBER OUTSOLE—300°C HEAT RESISTANT
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 300°C. It has a very high insulating value, providing short term resistance to melting and cracks at higher than normal temperature ranges that may be encountered in an industrial environment.
Provides maximum resistance against perforation of the sole by nails and other sharp objects. Our leather boots with this feature have a composite penetration insole.
THERMAL REGULATING BAMBOO LINING
Top-of-the-range bamboo lining is designed specially to keep your feet cool and comfortable. It’s thermal regulating, deodorizing, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, breathable and quick drying.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD RESISTANT
Where there is a risk that a person may come in contact with a live electrical circuit, electrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard. This boot is certified to ASTM F2413-18. Clause 5.6 for electrical shock hazard resistance.
STEEL TOE CAP
Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to impacts, punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression.