BLUNDSTONE 983 UNISEX ZIP UP SERIES SAFETY BOOTS – CRAZY HORSE
The #983 provides ultimate underfoot protection, with a lightweight, penetration-resistant insole. The lace up design provides ankle protection while the heavy-duty zip gives easy on, easy off convenience.
- Crazy Horse premium water-resistant leather upper—150mm height
- Convenient heavy-duty YKK zip, with zip fastener
- Moulded TPU bump cap for added toe protection
- Padded tongue and collar
- Low density shock absorbing PU midsole
- Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments
- excellent cut and slip resistance,
- highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- heat resistant to 300˚C
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert provides superior comfort.
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable footbed.
- Nylon shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with skeletal stability
- Thermal regulating bamboo lining
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
- Non-metallic penetration-resistant insole.
Premium leather is treated to provide extra water resistance and is particularly suitable for muddy conditions
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 300°C. It has a very high insulating value, providing short term resistance to melting and cracks at higher than normal temperature ranges that may be encountered in an industrial environment.
Provides maximum resistance against perforation of the sole by nails and other sharp objects. Our leather boots with this feature have a composite penetration insole.
Our ultimate Comfort Arch footbed is made from soft polyurethane, covered with a full length cushion of foam polyurethane, topped by a long-wearing mesh cover. This footbed has an airflow and moisture-wicking system and also includes a large pad of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection under the ball of the foot.
Where there is a risk that a person may come in contact with a live electrical circuit, electrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard. This boot is certified to ASTM F2413-18. Clause 5.6 for electrical shock hazard resistance.
Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to impacts, punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression.