CAT P725492 Excavator Superlite Cool Carbon Composite Toe Safety Workboot
When work heats up, the Excavator Superlite Cool Carbon Composite Toe Work Boot helps keep you cool. By utilizing advanced ventilation technology and heat-reducing materials, this boot regulates your foot’s temperature for hours at a time.
Extreme slip resistance grip and durable rubber outsoles provide maximum traction, while a supportive footbed and soft lining are perfect for all-day wear.
Keep comfortable and cool in this tough boot that shows heat who’s boss.
- AirFLOW Cool Control Technology helps consumers cool down on the job. System made of 1) Temperature Reducing Leather 2) Advanced Ventilation System 3) Heat Releasing Liner
- 360 degree protection with Excavator toughness: 1) Premium leathers, 2) Rubber toe bumper 3) Seamless flex point at the toes, 4) Protective heel counter, and 5) Abrasion resistant rubber outsole
- Carbon Composite Toe is a type of composite safety toe that protects against impact or compression
- SRX Slip-Resistant rubber outsole is abrasion resistant, performs against oil and water and provides best-in-class traction on slippery surfaces
- Engineered comfort made with lightweight cushioning that is durable and keeps your feet energised
- Electrical Hazard Protection is rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
- Cement Construction for durable, yet lightweight feel
- Soft, breathable nylon mesh sock lining with CLEANSPORT NXT™ pro-biotic odour control
Breathable materials used throughout the product to ensure refreshing comfort all day long, particularly in hot and sweaty environments.
Composite toe caps feature the same impact resistance as Steel toe caps, at 200 Joules, although weigh in 50% lighter than steel, decreasing foot fatigue and making it ideal for anyone working long hours on their feet, or a high step count. Additional features of a composite safety toe include anti-corrosive, non-metallic, non-magnetic, and non-conductive.
Where there is a risk that a person may encounter a live electrical circuit, Electrical Hazard Resistant footwear will provide the best possible protection and specifically designed to insulate the wearer from electrical shock hazard. Certified to ASTM F2413-18, Clause 5.6.
The footwears outsole features a Non-Slip or Slip Resistant design, incorporating tread pattern and soling material that is compliant to AS/NZS 2210.3.2019 standards.