HARD YAKKA Y08420 WOMEN’S FOUNDATIONS BIOMOTION HIVIS SHIRT W/ TAPE L/S
The women’s long sleeve, lightweight biomotion taped shirt keeps you safe on-site and is particularly ideal for rail and infrastructure workers.
- ReflecTec 50mm retroreflective tape, in Vic Rail and Biomotion configuration – hoop
- Twin chest pockets with flap and button closure
- Venting at back yoke with mesh
- Underarm mesh gusset
- Double fold front placket with button closure
- Shaped hem with longer tail
- Shaped adjustable cuff
- 145gsm, 100% cotton twill
Engineered ventillation placed in high heat zones to allow air to flow through to the body, improving breathability and keeping the wearer cool and comfortable.
For use in day, night, dawn, dusk or in poor weather conditions where there is illumination from headlights. Complies with AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 High-Visibility Safety Garments Class Day/Night.
Reflective tape used on Hi-Visibility night garments.
EXCELLENT UPF RATING
An Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) rating for Ultraviolet Radiation transmitted through a fabric onto the skin. Look for garments with a 50+ rating to be assured of excellent protection. Complies with AS/NZS 4399:2017 Sun Protection Clothing Classification.