Hard Yakka Y60245 Womens Safety Boots
Our best-selling 3056 boot is a Hard Yakka fan favourite – and with a genuine women’s fit, everyone on the worksite is covered.
With wide profile steel toecap, 300-degree heat resistant rubber outsole, and CME midsole to provide energy rebound and cross industry use.
Take a spin on the 3056 colour wheel for your next pair.
- Women’s Specific fit
- Wide profile steel toe cap
- 10 gauge YKK® nylon zip
- Neoprene Hoodie – Zip Hold & Anti-Rub Protection
- Abrasion resistant scuff cap
- TPU Heel Stabiliser
- Durable rubber outsole, shock absorbing Phylon midsole
- Memory foam / PU footbed with ERP Pod comfort Technology
- Dri-Lex lining with Aegis® anti-microbial – Perspiration Absorption & Odour Control
- Ideal for Light Industrial, Warehousing & Logistics, Transport, Construction & General Trade
- Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
Protection against ignition hazards such as flammable materials and gases.
STEEL SAFETY TOE CAP
Complies with Australian and New Zealand standards AS/NZS 2210.3:2009.
DUAL DENSITY PU / RUBBER
Heat resistant to 300 degrees Celsius.
Sensitive to pressure and moulds perfectly around the contours of your foot.
Repels water so that it soaks in more slowly ie. walking through dew or damp areas.