King Gee K27120 Quantum Cedar Safety Boots
- Kulkote® temperature regulating technology keeps the foot cool and expels heat
- D30® Construction provides world class shock absorbing impact lateral and medial protection
- Cordura® collar gives support and strength while still being breathable
- NatureTex® Linings are made from recycled plastic bottles
- Recycled Popcorn PU Footbed
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides energy rebound and fights fatigue
- 10 Gauge YKK® Resin Zip
- ARZ+® heel cushioning + Pad Technology
- TPU Toe and Heel Bumper
- Neoprene Padded Achilles and Heel Support
- Water Resistant Nubuck Leather upper
- Lightweight, 745 grams
- Ideal for heavy & light industrial, warehousing, logistics and transport
- Certified to AS 2210.3:2019
SRC Slip Resistance
SRC offers the most superior slip resistance for all surfaces. (Tested on both ceramic tile floor with SLS solution and steel floor with glycerol).
Airport friendly boots feature non-metallic components. Plastic shanks are used in manufacture together with the use of a composite safety cap ensure KingGee footwear meets AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 safety standards.
ARZ+ Pad Technology
Anatomical Rebound Zone (ARZ+) with an expandable polymer that provides excellent cushioning and rebound. ARZ+ heel protection difference is apparent at heel strike the soft contouring material dissipates force upon impact.
Composite Toe Cap
Composite safety toe caps provide the same level of protection as that afforded by steel toe caps tested under AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 (200 Joules) standards, with the added benefit of being non-conductive and are up to 30% lighter than a steel toe cap.
KingGee footwear incorporate safety toe caps in a contemporary yet durable design which feels lightweight on the wearer’s foot.
Rubber offers 300º Celsius (572ºF) heat resistance. Rubber has excellent resistance to oils, acids and is naturally resistant to hydrolysis.