MAXISAFE ZTM-7 Confined Space Entry Tripod- 7 Foot
Tripod is one such product that can be used for easy access by a worker into confined spaces such as man-holes, tanks, etc. It provides a means of controlled ascent and descent, as well as protection from fall, should the depth of the space require it.
Features and Benefits
• Tripods are Anchors:
– for the Retrieval Inertia Reel used to raise workers from Confined Spaces
– for the Inertia Reel or Shock Absorbing Lanyard protecting the Stand by person
• Tested to AS/NZS5532 2013
• Rating of 15Kn
• Provision for 2 suspension devices
• Two Anchorage Eyes with strengths in excess of 23Kn
• Load Lift Capacity 500Kg
• Steel support-shoes with rubber soles for stability
• Mounting Brackets for Retrieval Inertia
Reel sold separately.
Comes with a sturdy bag to pack.
ZTM-7: 1.15m – 2.15m
ZTM-10: 1.9m – 3.07m
Maxisafe Accessories also available:
ZRUP-502-20: Maxisafe Tripod Winch – 20m
ZWK-32: Maxisafe Type 3 Rescue Retrieval – 20m