Oliver 66-496 300mm Pull On Structural Firefighter Boot
Oliver Footwear’s firefighting and emergency services boots are designed to be the safety footwear choice of the relevant agencies and their frontline personnel.
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption – Provides superior cushioning and shock absorption helping to reduce foot, leg and back fatigue.
- HEELguard for added stability and impact protection
- COOLstep® Lining to absorb moisture and odour for optimum freshness and hygiene.
- NATUREform Type 1 Toe Cap – The Oliver cap has a wide profile to suit your foot and is added with a latex cushion liner to ensure the toes are comfortable and not in contact with the cap. Caps are tested to a force of 200 Joule in accordance with the Australian Standard AS/NZS2210.3.
- Water resistant leather to DIN 3. Provides all day comfort in wet and damp working conditions.
- Hi-Vis Reflective Safety Trim – Designed to ensure you are visible in difficult light conditions.
- Metatarsal Protection- Provides increased protection against the risk of impact and crush injuries. Metatarsal guards coupled with safety toe caps offer complete fore foot protection