Puma 630777 Tornado Stone Safety Boots
The Puma Safety 630777 Tornado Stone is a 6” boot that has a YKK zip side. The upper is made of water repellent nubuck leather and has a drawn-up scuff cap in the toe area to reduce leather abrasion when working on knees.
This model has a lightweight fibreglass toe cap and contains a shock absorbing GelCell in the heel for the wearer’s comfort. As with all styles from the Scuff cap range, the Tornado Stone is Electrical Hazard rated for greater protection against electrical shock for those operating in higher risk work environments.
- Water repellent nubuck leather upper
- 6” Boot with YKK spiral zip side
- 300°c heat resistant rubber outsole
- Slip resistant with mud release profile
- BreathActive lining
- GelCell shock absorber integrated in the heel
- Lightweight fibreglass toecap (200j impact protection)
- Puma Evercushion BA Plus insole
- Electrical Hazard Rated – ASTM F2413 Standard (USA)
- Certified to Australian Standards AS 3:2019
- Men’s Sizing