Puma Gaston Mille OSKIT Safety Cap Overshoes Kit
The Gaston Mille Visitor’s Safety Overshoe is a world-patented accessory that slips over the top of the wearer’s personal footwear. A Visitors’ Kit contains 5 pairs – 1 Small, 2 Medium and 2 Large.
Manufactured in France, it features a 200joule impact protection steel toecap with moulded Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) which also shields against splashes, cuts, dust and abrasion.
The slip resistant half-sole is also made of TPU and has a protection tongue for the instep. The removable and interchangeable strap allows the product to be adapted to different heights and can even be worn with heels.
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane upper)
- Slip resistant half sole
- Steel toecap (200j impact protection)
- Removeable and interchangeable strap
- Protection tongue for the instep
- Made of washable material
- Impact resistance (Standard EN ISO 20322 5.4)
- Compression resistance (Standard EN ISO 2.344 5.5)
- Tensile Properties (Standard ISO 4643-1992)
- Flexing resistance (ISO 4643:1992 annexe B)
- Fuel Oil Resistance (NE ISO 20344 8.6)
- Polymer Thickness: Outsole (EN ISO 20344 6.1)
- Manufactured in France
- A Kit contains 5 pairs:
Small x 1 (UK 2.5 – 6)
Medium x 2 (UK 6.5 – 10)
Large x 2 (UK 10.5 – 13)