BLUNDSTONE 140 UNISEX ELASTIC SIDED SAFETY BOOTS
* UNISEX BOOTS ARE IN MEN’S SIZING
* SEE CONVERSION CHART FOR WOMEN’S
A classic slip on safety boot that is water-resistant with a tough self clearing sole. The #140 is perfect when you need to work in wet or muddy conditions.
- Stout brown premium water-resistant leather upper, elastic side safety boot
- PU midsole and TPU outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- 6mm tread—oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- slip resistant
- SPS Max—XRD® Technology in the heel and forepart strike zones for increased impact protection.
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert provides superior comfort.
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable footbed
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with skeletal stability
- Reinforced stitching
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
Premium leather is treated to provide extra water resistance and is particularly suitable for muddy conditions.
TPU OUTSOLE—140°C HEAT RESISTANT
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 140°C, therefore withstanding temperatures typically encountered in the majority of industrial applications.
LUXURY PU FOOTBED
Our ultimate Comfort Arch footbed is made from soft polyurethane, covered with a full length cushion of foam polyurethane, topped by a long-wearing mesh cover. This footbed has an airflow and moisture-wicking system and also includes a large pad of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection under the ball of the foot.
EXCELLENT SLIP RESISTANCE
Achieving the slip resistance standards in AS 2210.3:2019, this boot has a tread pattern designed to maximise the qualities of the TPU outsole.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD RESISTANT
Where there is a risk that a person may come in contact with a live electrical circuit, electrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard.
This boot is certified to ASTM F2413-18. Clause 5.6 for electrical shock hazard resistance.
STEEL TOE CAP
Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression.