* UNISEX BOOTS ARE IN MEN’S SIZING
* SEE CONVERSION CHART FOR WOMEN’S
With a steel toe cap and TPU sole, the #310 is made to keep you safe and stable. It’s a great all-round work boot.
- Black print leather elastic side safety boot
- Chelsea cut upper
- SPS Max—XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for increased impact protection.
- Polyurethane midsole. Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- slip resistant
- Comfort Air PU footbed which is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Full heel breast with arch support for ladder and gantry safety
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
This Chelsea cut rambler print leather upper provides extra room for those with wide feet.
TPU OUTSOLE—140°C HEAT RESISTANT
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 140°C, therefore withstanding temperatures typically encountered in the majority of industrial applications.
SPS MAX COMFORT
Utilising XRD® Technology, SPS MAX comfort has been designed to provide ultimate protection and support, reducing fatigue and orthopaedic problems in the lower back, legs and feet.
OIL, ACID & ORGANIC FAT RESISTANT
The soling material is resistant to most chemicals, organic fats and oils.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD RESISTANT
Where there is a risk that a person may come in contact with a live electrical circuit, electrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard.
This boot is certified to ASTM F2413-18. Clause 5.6 for electrical shock hazard resistance.
STEEL TOE CAP
Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to impacts, punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression.