KingGee K27800 Phoenix 8z Side Zip Nubuck Safety Boots
We use Global Recycled Standard (GRS) endorsed recycled TPU materials. When you shop from this range, you’re helping us work towards a more sustainable future.
- Extra wide and deep steel safety toe
- Comfort PU midsole
- PORON XRD® internal metatarsal protection
- Unqiue achilles flex panel for ankle flex
- Anti-Static protection
- 300° Heat Resistant Durable Rubber Outsole
- TPU toe protector with Kevlar® Thread
- High density eva padding in the heel area
- Genuine YKK zipper 10 Guage coil for extreme durability
- Removable memory foam footbed with PORON®in the heel
- ARZ+® heel pod for shock absorption & comfort
- Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2010
Boots with Anti-Static properties are designed to reduce the build up of excess static electricity by conducting body charge to the ground. This offers a level of protection against ignition hazards such as flammable materials and gasses.
Water resistant footwear will repel water so that it soaks in more slowly and are best used when walking through dew or occasionally damp areas.
Wide Safety Toe Cap
Wide profile toe cap provides more comfort. All our footwear complies with Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 2210.3:2019
Fuel Oil & Slip Resistant
Sole resistant to fuel oil and rated to SRA slip resistance which is tested using water on ceramic tile
KingGee boots are made using the finest quality leathers that mould to the shape of your feet allowing your feet to “breath’’.
Rubber offers 300º Celsius (572ºF) heat resistance. Rubber has excellent resistance to oils, acids and is naturally resistant to hydrolysis.
Accordian-style flex point in the Achilles area allows the boot to flex. It’s unique design allows the foot to flex forward when crouching and backward when changing gears in a car/truck preventing any pain and restriction in movement from the achilles tendon.
Designed to withstand a force of 200J (Joules) and compression resistance of 1.5 ton. Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) protective cap liner for added comfort and steel cap protective liner to ensure toes are comfortable and not in contact with the protective safety cap. AS 2210.3:2019