Steel Blue 510701 Hobart Ladies Soft Toe
The Hobart Ladies: Soft Toe is a Pull On style boot. This Non-Safety or Soft Toe boot is light and flexible, and is a great choice for workers who aren’t restricted to safety footwear that requires them to wear a Steel Toe or Composite Toe Cap.
A popular choice for store and warehouse workers, as well as couriers and DIY enthusiasts, our Non-Safety or Soft Toe work boots offer our renowned 100% Comfort Guarantee.
Made from ethically and environmentally sourced Leather, the Hobart Ladies: Soft Toe is available in sand coloured Nubuck Leather or waxy winter brown Full Grain Leather.
Steel Blue Ladies safety boots are designed just for women and include a shorter ankle length and smaller instep to fit the female foot anatomy. All Steel Blue boots feature Trisole® Comfort Technology which cushions your feet, knees, hips and lower back from day-to-day fatigue.
- Soft Toe: A popular, lightweight alternative to our safety boots range, when you don’t need toe protection
- Leather: Boots made from high quality, long-lasting leather, including Nubuck, Full-Grain, TECtuff®, Suede and more.
- Ladies Fit: Specifically developed just for women, these boots include a shorter ankle length and smaller instep to fit the female foot anatomy.
- TPU Outsole: Our standard durable outsole with heat resistance to 130°C.
- Slip & Oil Resistance: All Steel Blue footwear is designed to exceed the Slip resistance requirement in both the AS 2210.3 and EN ISO 20345. Our boots are rated as SRC which means that the footwear has been tested in laboratory conditions on both a ceramic tile floor with a Sodium Laureth Sulfate solution (SLS) and on a steel floor with Glycerine.
- Anti-Static: Prevents the build-up of static electricity within your body by dissipating it through the sole.
- Water Resistant: A treatment during the manufacturing process provides water resistance so that water is repelled from the surface.
- Pull On: Convenient, easy access work boots with an elastic side.
- Fresche QuatLock™: A renewable resource that offers long-term antibacterial and antimicrobial protection against fungus, bacteria and the odours caused by bacteria.